mardi 30 mars 2010

L'homme à cheval

Lorsque j'ai pris cette photographie, j'ai pensé au général d'une armée innombrable venue des nuées. C'est manqué, mais il reste quelque chose…

Photographies © PM

7 commentaires:

Tanya a dit…

Hello Patrick!
What a fabulous post! Amazing and soo
dreamy..

Patrick Mandon a dit…

Thank you so much dearest Lady T. Have a nice day and a sexy night, or a sexy day and a good night ! Happy Pessah to you and to all my jews friends. And for all Jews, the ugly bear excepted !

Tanya a dit…

Merci Cher Patrick!
Wish you and Corinne were here to celebrate it with us! You'd love my
Jewcy Gefilta Fish ( the favorite sexy fruits de mer dish of that ugly russian bear, not to mention Marx and Trostky)!

Patrick Mandon a dit…

Yes, lovely Lady T, I'll love your Jewcy Gefilta Fish, for sure !

Corinne a dit…

Tanya, and if you come here, I'll make you the more famous burgondy-couscous-boulettes you'll never eat.. This is the secret of the most beautifull callipyges beauties since night time !
Kisses for U, and Patrick too.

Tanya a dit…

I am coming!!! Corinne, I am crazy
about cous cous and make it a lot!
A recipe I got from Thierry Marignac's wife Nouara, it'a authentic algerian!)My kids can't get
enough of it! But I would love to try your burgundy special, I've been to Burgundy, in Lizzine, ( I may not spell it right) and we had incredible meals there , not to mention the trips to our friends wine cellar filled with the most fabulous wines! What a beutifull
place you live in!

Tanya a dit…

Oops, you know it had to be Burgundy,
I'll have to find out the name of the place exactly! May be Lausou? not sure. Ha ha! But it was in the castle!
Corinne, you got to drop by Colorado, anyway for at least a barbecue!!!!