dimanche 5 décembre 2010

«L'ardente obligation du plan»
















































































Lost in translation ?

5 commentaires:

Tanya a dit…

HA HA! Nothing is more fun then being "lost in translation" in Paris metro!
I got to see and do a lot of great things I wouldn't do normally if I wasn't lost in translation... It's is my favorite excuse and it never fails!

Patrick Mandon a dit…

Hi, lovely T ! Would you tell us, please, what sort of «great things» you did in Paris Metro ?
Huge kisses, sexy sister, from Paris on champ'.

Tanya a dit…

Dear Patrick, I will have to tell you a few stories over a glass of champagne and in person! Not to say that those "great things that happened to me due to lost in translation factor in a Metro" are any kind of military secret, but they might shock some very nice parisians that drop by Tous les garsons! I bet they would be really surprised at what all goes on with american tourists in the belly of a Metro Beast right under their noses ..
ps.Especially on line 4 in the direction of Porte de Glignancourt
and even at your very own station Grands Boulevards.. O Yes!

Tanya a dit…

ps. And if you see any RATP ticket controllers - please say hello from me to them! They are the nicest in the world and would just let me go and use the metro even if I "lost" or "forgot"my ticket! What hospitality!

Emilie a dit…

Bonsoir Patrick, bisous à tous et à toutes !Je ne vous oublie pas...